Hey there beautiful friend!
I hope life is treating you magnificently! If not, take heart: we are gifted contrast in life to better understand and experience what we don’t want, so that we may choose and ask (as conscious creators) for all that we do wish to experience (and receive!)
And right now, the entire planet is experiencing many shifts – energetically, physically, technologically-wise… Exciting times we live in!
Please just have faith: you are meant to experience the best in life, you are being challenged, however, so that you let slip all accepted limitations, shake off ‘the old’, and invite in the new. Ready to thrive? Sign up for the newsletter on the right-hand side of the page and get some inspiration right to your inbox!
Anyways, today I bring you an incredible soup that has been requested by lovely guests who have departed from the clinic I’m working at in Thailand. (If you’re not up to speed on that transition – hop on over to Travel Fruit Love’s blog)
It’s creamy, easy-to-make, super delicious, and inspires the flavors of Asia (well, India, really…) But either way, you’ll love it, I’m sure.
I need to thank Christine from Just Glowing with Healthfor the inspiration and beautiful photos. She captured it so wonderfully, I needed to share some of the same magic.
- 1 young Thai coconut (the flesh and water of, about a cup of flesh and 1 1/2 cups of water)
- 1 thin carrot, cut in chunks
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1.5 tsp galangal ginger ( if you don’t have galangal ginger, you can use 1 tsp fresh ginger)
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 Thai chili pepper, mined (these can be quite spicy so start with less if you don’t want it spicy)
- 2 Tbsp green onion, chopped
- 2 Persian cucumbers, julienned to form noodles
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1/2 cup water (more or less to desired consistency)
- (optional) 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- (optional) 1 medjool date, pitted
- Fill a medium size bowl with the sliced vegetables (bell pepper, cucumber noodles and cilantro).
- Blend the rest of the ingredients in the Vitamix or high-speed blender. If you want warm soup blend for about 2 minutes, otherwise blend until creamy, pour over vegetables and serve room temperature. Garnish with cilantro.
Time is incredibly pinched right now, so that’s all I have to offer at the moment, but oh boy…!
Make sure to keep an eye out for the soon-to-be released 7-Day Whole Food, Plant-based MEAL PLAN & an entirely new WEBSITE!
I’m so excited to share this with you guys. Together we’ll all “be the change” we wish to see in the world, and help others find the truth in themselves that they desire to feel good, experience vibrant health, and Bloom for Life in all ways that call to them.
Much love and Namaste!