What a glorious, magnificent day to be alive! Fall is officially here, and there’s no better time to appreciate all the lessons and gifts received this year than the present.
Personally, I feel we have all worked through so much in recent months and deserve to nourish ourselves in pace with the coming winter. Who doesn’t love cuddling up with hot cocoa (oooh! Here’s a vegan recipe) and reading a book as snowflakes fall?
While spring is very much about cleansing and letting go (‘creating space’ for insights to enter), and summer is about enjoying life to the fullest, fall – in my opinion – is about embracing change and preparing for a productive and delightful winter. It’s a great time for reflection, setting intention, and forgiving ourselves as we go more ‘inside’ – both metaphorically and literally – and appreciate what we have.
So, in that spirit, I’d like for you to create and enjoy the following delicious nori rolls which are absolutely one of my favorite treats.
They’re one of the recipes being featured in my upcoming Ketogenic, Live-Food (Vegan) Recipe Book + Menu Plan, and I’m sure you’re going to adore them.
Savory, spicy, and filling, you can’t go wrong when opting to enjoy – and share – these Atlantis Nori Rolls. 🙂
Atlantis Nori Rolls
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Serving Size: 6 Servings
- Neptune Pate (Recipe Below)
- 2 Nori Sheets per person (12)
- 2 Carrots, Julienned (or Shredded)
- 1 Cucumber, Julienned
- 1 ½ Avocado, cut into slices
- Fresh Sprouts
- Lay out nori sheets (2 on top of each other) on a dry counter. Place 1/3 cup of Neptune Pate in the middle of each, and spread length-wise. Pile julienned vegetables and sprouts on top (in an orderly fashion), and roll.
- Seal with a dab of fresh water, and let sit on the seal for 5 minutes. When ready to plate, use a *sharp* knife and cut ¾-inch sized rolls (about 5 per).
- Serve with freshly made wasabi paste (powder + water), and enjoy!
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Serving Size: 8 Servings
- 1 Cup Cashews
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp ACV
- 1 Tbsp Water
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp coconut nectar
- ½ tsp Mustard
- Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- ½ Cup Sunflower Seeds
- ½ Cup Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Cups Cucumber, diced
- 2 Cups Celery, diced
- ½ cup Scallions, diced
- ¼ Cup Dill, chopped
- ½ Lemon, juiced
- Freshly ground Sea Salt & Pepper to taste
- Blend all ‘Mayo’ ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Grind walnuts, sunflower, and pumpkin until a meal forms. Transfer to a medium-sized mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients, pour ‘mayo’ over salad ingredients, and mix well.
- Fold in your herbs and store in an air-tight container until ready to serve (5-6 days max).
- Garnish with sliced baby tomatoes and fresh herbs.
What are your thoughts? Comment below and please share this recipe! The more Bloom we share with the world, the more transformation and love will hopefully result.