Hey there lovely people! (Do I get an award for longest title ever?)
Guess what?! I have finally committed to creating my first video in 3 YEARS! – It’s a demo on how to create these raw recipes I’m always telling you are so good!
I apologize for the length (9 1/2 minutes), but I feel pretty accomplished that I got it down to that! If you like being able to WATCH how to make these raw recipes, please let me know! I plan on creating more (with better quality) and I have a lot of people I’d like to interview and get their stories out because they’re all amazing! (For example – 2 people I’m working with at the Pomegranate Cafe are going raw(!) and one has athletic ambitions. I’m going to be helping him transform, and we want to document it!)
Anyways – enough delay! This is the recipe I took to a RAW potluck (which was amazing, see below)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4WyHZJYmPM Is the link… Should I upload it here? 🙂
They were a hit (and were gone like *snap* that!) Here are some more pictures of the potluck:
Because it was Hawaiian Themed – there was a MOCK ‘Meatloaf’ raw vegan ‘pig’!!!
How cute – and delicious!
The wonderful beings – and the huge table!
And yes – here is also the recipe:
Raw Vegan Zucchini Spring Rolls w/ Sprouted Sunflower “Cheese”
Yield: 2 1/2 Dehydrator Sheets = 10-15 rolls
Prep Time: 1 Hour + Dehydrating Time
4 Zucchini Squash (smallish)
1 Yellow Squash
¾ Bell Pepper (1/2 Cup)
Dash of your choice of seasonings (I use Braggs – Sea Kelp)
Dash of Himalayan Sea Salt
¼ Cup Water
1 – ½ Cup of Flax
1 Cup Sprouted Sunflower Seeds
2 Tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
1-2 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
1 Tablespoon Dill
Dash of Sea Salt
1) In a blender, combine all wrap ingredients except for Flax. Blend until combined.
2) If you have a high-speed blender, combine flax and blend on High until completely combined –
– Put ingredient mixture in medum sized bowl. Wipe out blender and/or grind flax in whatever you have that grinds them finely. You may also use them whole, but will have to wait for them to absorb the water.
3)Let mixture sit – once thickened enough, spread thinly on Teflex or Parchment sheet paper.
4) Dehydrate at 105 degrees for 6-8 hours. (Put them in overnight, and you won’t have to wait or worry!)
5)For the “Cheeze”: Put all sprouted cheese ingredients in a blender, add minimal water and blend until smooth.
6) Put in a container while you wait for wraps to dehydrate.
1)If you need, wet the flax wraps a little bit until they are loose and ‘rollable’. Cut into ½ x 4 inch strips.
2) Spread sunflower ‘cheeze’ on the wraps, add your choice of veggies (I used Bell Pepper & Squash)…
3) Roll them up.
4) Enjoy immensely after all of your hard work!!!
“Whew” – what a project, but I hope you like it!
Much Love and Blessings!
– check out my new YouTube Channel & Subscribe! Many great things to come!