Mint + chocolate = perfection. Am I right? And whether it is St. Patty’s day or Christmas, there is always some room for this dessert in our lives. I personally find this simple and easy vegan mint chocolate fudge recipe to be so easy and delicious, which is why I had to share it.
Whip this dessert up when you are in the mood for a nourishing dessert and you won’t be disappointed. After you make this treat, please comment your feedback in the comments below. I love hearing from y’all!Print
Simple and Easy Mint Fudge [Vegan & Paleo]
A simple-to-make mint chocolate fudge. #vegan #paleo
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 20
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: Paleo
- Diet: Vegan
- 2 cups raw almond butter
- 2/3 cups coconut oil
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1.5 tsp vanilla powder of 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8–12 drops of peppermint essential oil (taste first, add more if needed)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the almond butter and coconut oil until smooth. This works best if both are slightly warm. You can also accomplish this step with a food processor.
- Add in the cacao powder, maple syrup, sea salt, vanilla powder, and stir until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a 8 x 8 glass or ceramic pan, lined with plastic wrap for easy removal.
- Allow the fudge to chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours. When you are ready to serve the fudge, cut it into 8-12 pieces (depending on your preference) and serve. Enjoy!
Keywords: vegan, dessert, paleo, mint fudge, vegan mint fudge, recipes,
I hope you enjoy this recipe. It’s pretty darn simple yet rewarding. Cheers – Mandy