While it’s certainly amazing on its own, it’s also nice sometimes to dig into a hearty soup or stew with crostini. The crunchy addition provides a variance in texture and makes the meal more satiating.
Ever made crostini before? Don’t worry. It’s actually super simple. Don’t believe me? Try it for yourself by following the recipe outlined below. 😉
Simple Herbed Crostini [Vegan]
Delicious crostini which is easy-to-make and is delightful when served with salad and soups.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 15 Slices 1x
1 Loaf of French Bread
2 Tbsp olive oil
Sea Salt (to taste)
4 Tbsp Parsley (or to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice the French bread into 1/4″ thick pieces.
- Place on a baking tray. It is advised to place the parchment paper underneath.
- Drizzle olive oil over the slices of bread and top with dried parsley.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes, or until the crostini is lightly browned.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Keywords: how to make crostini, easy vegan crostini, easy vegan recipes,
Did you enjoy this recipe? If so, please share it. Doing so really helps my blog, which is one of my primary passions.